Monday, May 07, 2007

*No Signal*

Today is the first day I woke up in the condo which will be my home for the next month. It is provided by a generous friend who bought it recently but will be travelling and unable to use it until mid June.

It benefits us both as he is more comfortable knowing that there is someone looking after the place, and I have a private place to myself for the next few weeks.

I'm grateful for his generosity but there is one thing I would change - The condo has no internet access of any kind. I think as someone who is naturally at home with technology I would rather be without water. Or air.

That means I'll be hard to get a hold of for the next while. Calling me is best, although I can read my email on my cell phone. (It's somewhat more tricky to write back.)

So posts will be infrequent for the time being, but I'll log in when I can.

Peace out, yo.
-iRob

Brought to you by the good people at Starbucks.

No comments: