Saturday, September 15, 2007

Memeage - courtesy of Good ol' Rae

If you comment on this entry...

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours.

-iRob

"Sex at ninety is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
-George Burns

4 comments:

Drhaggis said...

I can has comment now plz?

Unknown said...

1. You are left handed.
2. I challenge you to learn to say "No thank you, I'm allergic to shellfish" in Spanish.
3. Red. Not really sure why, but it's the color of power.
4. You have the wit and charisma of Robin Williams on crack.
5. "See?! He makes Lightsabers too! It's a real thing!!"
6. Platypus - Not afraid to be different, best of many worlds.
7. Serenity, or the Millenium Falcon - and why?

:-)

Anonymous said...

You waited so long for me to reply to your comment in my livejournal. I R FAIL.

Unknown said...

Hey, now. There there. ;-)