Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Recorded Live - Now Found

Craziness! - The short film that haunted my dreams for years in my childhood has been found! Special thanks to Dr. Haggis for succeeding where I failed. Check out the video on YouTube here.

Oddities and incongruities: I was 100% certain that this was a Canada Film Board project, but that appears to be incorrect as it was rather an HBO short. Also, while it is clearly the film I watched, my memories do not match. I remember the story and most of the imagery, but the point of view, the layout of the set, the order of events and timing all do not match what's in my noggin. Clearly I'm remembering the 3 years of dreams that were based on the movie, and the director there must have used some creative license.

The up-tempo piano jazz was certainly a surprise as well.

-iRob

"We are born charming, fresh and spontaneous and must be civilized before we are fit to participate in society." - Judith Martin

No comments: