Thursday, December 21, 2006

Unhappy Meal(tm)

So as I was out late tonight running various errands, I decided to treat myself. (Something I usually know better that to do. Eating here makes me often feel like I ate a newspaper.)

But I was feeling lazy and wanted something comforting. So I picked up an old favorite.

However it wasn't quite what I remembered. They tasted different, and worst of all they screwed with my sauce. (Hot mustard sauce has been discontinued. You would have thought I would have found a link for that, but no.)

Apparently it didn't sell well enough, so they dropped it. That sucks. I don't want 'honey-mustard', they already have 'honey'. I wanted 'hot mustard'. And it is no more. So I had to have strange unfamiliar nugget things without any sort of sauce I really like. The barbeque sauce is not bad, but when you have your heart set on that gooey spicy goodness, not much else satisfies.

Damnit. Anyone know of a reasonable facsimile?

-iRob

[EDIT - Actually, you know what? Nevermind. I read the entire Wiki article and some of the links. I don't know that I'll be eating these again.]

"Eat a live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day."
-Anonymous

No comments: