Friday, June 29, 2007

Begin Countdown Now.

365.. 364.. 363..

Inspired as I often am by my good friend Dr.Haggis' Blog SlashBoing, I have decided to half-ass a totally new project.

The 365 Days project is a Flickr group with the general goal of taking a 'self portrait' of oneself daily for a year.

The rules are broadly interpreted and mostly self-enforced. The idea is that you have to be in the photo. Whether it's your shadow, reflection, a photoshop trick, whatever, is largely debated. Also whether you have to take the shot yourself or can just compose it. (Or 'shots' - plural. The one above took 4 different shots, the 3rd taken by holding the camera under my chin.) I haven't decided if I'm going to follow any rules beyond - "Yup, that's a self portrait of me all right. Toss it up.". I'll think about it.

If you want to visit me at Flickr, go here. If you want to subscribe to my RSS Feed, the link is here. If you couldn't care less, go here.

Notable pics may get their own blog entry, the everyday "I'm a lazy sod" pics will not. But they should be online with regularity.

Well, that's it for me. What did you do today?

-iRob

[Edit] - Sorry for the multiple publish counts, I just can't let stupid spelling mistakes lie. - R

"My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes."
-Ronald Regan

No comments: