Monday, June 11, 2007

Resurfacing.

As the universal greeting of my last post implies, I'm back.

I've been without Internet access of any reliable nature for the past few month. I'd rather have been without water, or possibly air, but there you have it.

I started my new job on March 26, and moved into our new apartment last weekend. Between then I was living on the kindness of strangers. Special thanks to Dr.Haggis + Veritate, sith@heart + A, Dr.Smith + LaughingMagpie, and C. Your generosity was appreciated.

I'm going to be working through some extremely dated news for a while, as my communication lines were only restored yesterday. Life is better than it has been. Some more recent news: We're all moved in, if not yet settled. A huge thanks to all who helped, on both ends of the trip. I will miss Edmonton but it's good to be home.

That's it for now, stay tuned!

-iRob

“Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment.”
-William Shakespeare

No comments: