Friday, February 16, 2007

Old News

This always happens when I plan a big post. I procrastinate, and don't end up doing it until I can hardly remember the event I was planning on posting about.

We went to Invermere a few weekends ago, for a weekend cabin getaway. Got to visit with friends, eat good food, and visit the hot springs. (Was treated to the cabin by sith@heart, to whom we are quite grateful.)

It was the first road trip of my new car, weighing in at around 1160Km, and I got to try it out on the highway for the first time. It performed quite nicely. It is now officially 'broken in'. As opposed to my old car, which is simply 'broken'.

It was quite the drive, in the snow and after dark, and the mountain roads. Had I known what I was getting into from the start, I may have been more hesitant. However it worked out O.K. and we had a fun time with friends old and new.

That's it. Just thought you should know.

-iRob

"No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other."
-Jascha Heifetz

No comments: