Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've got class!

License-wise, anyway.

Something came up yesterday that made one thing obvious - My life at work will be a lot easier if I'm able to drive our shuttle bus in an emergency or for maintenance.

Apparently that requires a Class 4 license.

So, I went yesterday on my lunch hour and got the right books from a local registry. I read them once and returned there, wrote the test and aced it. (Woot.) I booked a road test for today, and then went to a walk-in clinic for a medical, which is required.

I passed everything just fine, although I did flunk parallel parking. I'm a little embarrassed about that, so, you know, keep it to yourself.

Oh - and if you ever need someone to drive your commercial vehicle for hire, taxi, bus, or ambulance, I'm all over it.

-iRob

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
-Groucho Marx

No comments: