Monday, April 16, 2007

Spork of Destiny

Squee!

I finally got one! Behold my glorious "+3 Spork of pwning"!

For those uninitiated in such things, it is the unholy love child of a Spoon and Fork. (Spoon + Fork = Spork. Not to be confused with Knork.) This particular model is made out of titanium, the world's coolest metal. It's the ultimate utensil for the Geek on the Go.

It was a gift from my lovely J, whom I both adore and miss very much.

Oh, and if you don't get why it's cool, you probably never will.

Peace out, yo.


-iRob

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
-Napoleon Bonaparte


2 comments:

Drhaggis said...

I have a well documented case of spork envy. :(

Unknown said...

You should totally get one then! Words cannot express how sporky it is. - wait.. o.k. I guess they can.